Stela is a party planna. She schemes in New York City, where she also writes articles for a small fee.
Previously a door-to-door salesman, a ghost writer, a tech founder *shudders*, an intern, a strategist, a hackathon director, a technology show host, a web designer, a French interpreter, a nonunion actor, a driver, an office manager, a bartender, a telemarketer, even a basketball influencer, can you believe it? Hire me to do your next event.
I’ve worked with The New Yorker, Bloomingdale’s, VICE, The Waterfront Barge Museum, TLDEF, Guerilla Science, National Audubon Society, H0L0, The Metropolitan Opera, Nike, BULLETT, Project Runway and almost Coca Cola.
- copywriting at TOON Books
- working on a small book about New York nostalgie for Newest York
- organizing an event series
- trying to develop some glass/art installations
- accepting event, production design, and copywriting projects
I’m interested in public art projects and cultural programming. I NY.